Sign Up Today!
Sign Up for our monthly newsletter to learn about discounts, special events and happy hour specials.
Join us on Facebook
Become a fan on Facebook!
Visit our page!
Mario Flores Latin Jazz Band
This Latin Jazz trio delivers rhythmically vibrant soundscapes in the tradition of Tito Puente, Cal Tjader, Chano Pozo, Mongo Santamaria and Willie Bobo. Music calendar
Did You Know?
We offer a fully stocked humidor and bar, although
guests are welcome to bring their own cigars.
What They're Saying
The Cigar Bar & Grill was voted San Francisco's BEST Spot for enjoying a cigar and cocktail in our warm, outdoor environment.
Enjoy a tasty Brazilian specialty! Try a Caipirinha made with Ypioca Cachaca, lime & soda! And check out our other Latin-inspired cocktails.
View our bar menu
The Cigar Bar & Grill offers unique accommodations for private parties. Enjoy our outdoor courtyard, taste our fresh and electic tapas while playing pool or listening to live music.
Did you know that Montecristo Cigars accounts for almost half of Cuba's cigar exports? Try one today and see why!
The Cigar Bar & Grill – one of the few Smoking Bars in San Francisco – is proud to offer our patrons a fully stocked humidor. Stop by our Historic Jackson Square location and enjoy a cigar on our heated, outdoor patio with a premium cocktail or liqueur.
- We carry a broad range of premium brand and hand-rolled cigars
- Our staff is happy to assist your selection - whether it's for the entry level smoker or the aficionado
- Guests are welcome to bring their own cigars
- Listen to our live Latin Music nightly
- Visit the Featured Cigars page to learn about some of the cigars featured at the Cigar Bar & Grill
- Romeo y Julieta
- H. Upmann
- Java "Wafe"
- Roller's Choice
- Punch "Rothschiled DBL Maduro"
- Padron Maduro
- Puros Indios "Rothschild"
- Ancient Warrior "SE Persecto"
- La Aurora Preferido Sapphire
- La Gloria Cubana
- Alameda "Toro"
- Rogolette "Dominican Light"
- Acid Waffe
- Eileen's Dream
- Arturo Fuente
Don Carlos Doble bobusto
Internet Cigar Group
The Cigar Smoker's FAQ